Application forms – 2017
Applications for Erasmus+ 2016-2017 are OPEN
*Please note that the different actions have their own specific deadline dates.
Key Action 1 Mobility – 2nd of February 2017
- Student and Staff Mobility – Programme Countries – Decentralised Action
2. Student and Staff Mobility – International Credit Mobility between programme and partner countries – Decentralised Action
3. Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters – Centralised Action – deadline 16/02/2016
Key Action 2 – Co-operation
- Strategic Partnerships – Decentralised Action (29/03/2017)
2. Capacity Building Measures – Centralised Action
3. Knowledge Alliances – Centralised Action
Key Action 3 – Policy Reform
- Quality assurance at European level for enhanced transparency and recognition of skills and qualifications – Decentralised Action
Jean Monnet Activities
Designed to promote excellence in teaching and research in the field of European Union studies worldwide. The activities also foster the dialogue between the academic world and policy-makers, in particular with the aim of enhancing governance of EU policies.
Collaborative partnerships in the sport field and Not-for-profit European sport events related to the 2016 European Week of Sport