What we do
The Erasmus+ Programme is the EU’s Programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe. It provides a wealth of opportunities for individuals and organisations.
Erasmus+ is made up of centralised and decentralised actions.
- The decentralised actions are managed in EU Programme Countries by National Agencies.
- The centralised actions are managed by the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) located in Brussels.
There are two National Agencies in Ireland, one for Higher Education and one for Adult Education, School Education, Vocational Education and Training, and Youth.
EurIreland.ie is the website of the Erasmus+ National Agency for Higher Education which is based in the International Section of the Higher Education Authority. The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is the statutory planning and policy development body for higher education and research in Ireland.
Léargas is the National Agency for Erasmus+ in Adult Education, School Education, Vocational Education and Training, and Youth.
- Detailed information in relation to applying for Erasmus+ Funding
- Information about projects funded by the Irish National Agency for Erasmus+ Higher Education
- Documentation supporting the administration of the Erasmus+ Programme in the Irish Higher Education sector
- Insights and inspiration from students and staff of Irish Higher Education Institutions who have participated in projects funded by the Erasmus+ Programme for Higher Education
We are always happy to answers questions on all things Erasmus+ Higher Education. If you can’t find the information your are looking for on this website, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.